HOW TO SELL A HOME IN 1 DAY IN THE WOODLANDS!
2 PETAL PARK , STERLING RIDGE, THE WOODLANDS, TEXAS
If you are planning to BUY OR SELL a home in STERLING RIDGE, COCHRANS CROSSING, ALDEN BRIDGE, CARLTON WOODS, INDIAN SPRINGS, CARLTON WOODS CREEKSIDE, COLLEGE PARK, WINDSOR HILLS, PANTHER CREEK, CREEKSIDE, EASTSHORE, GROGANS MILLS or GROGANS FOREST Planning and Preparation is critical!
- I listed this property with my sellers on February 2, 2008, they had made this home PERFECT! These sellers had triplets and they had done everything to STAGE this home to perfection! I give 100% credit to the sellers. They had cleaned out the closets, bedrooms and extra toys to make this home presentable to a BUYER.
- Over the course of a month (before selling) my sellers focused on the huge task of downsizing their belongings as well as having their home painted with touch-up's inside and out and other repairs and improvements.
Located in the Sterling Ridge Village
- About a month before they wanted to actually list the property they interviewed me and several other agents. Once I had the listing we concentrated on the final staging for the property, adding staging touches to the interior and sprucing up the garden and porches with lots of flowers.
- I then designed the two-sided full-color flyers for the street (printed on glossy paper), and the Buyers Book which included about 4 pages of photos, the floorplan, survey, disclosures, information about schools and anything else I felt every buyer that came to view the property should have to take home with them.
- ON THE FIRST DAY ... We had our first showing and OFFER .....
On the very first day this listing appeared on the MLS every single detail was complete. The property was staged and ready to show, all of the marketing was in place. When the potential buyers were notified of this new listing through the MLS systems they got to see multiple photos, virtual tours, floorplans not a blank box. When the first buyers arrived to view the home it looked great and they had Buyer's Books waiting for them.
Approach the sales process with an aggressive attitude (both myself and my wonderful sellers!)
- We priced the property where the market dictated NOT based upon hopes and what ifs.
- My sellers did everything they could to prepare their home for sale while never insisting on rushing the process.
- I prepared the marketing blitz for the first day of the listing knowing that the best chance we had at a quick sale was in the first two weeks of the listing.
- The quality of the marketing was excellent: with great photos, floorplans and virtual tours to work with.
- My sellers helped me as a realtor to define the special features of their home that I could focus on in the marketing. (oversized lot, upgraded features through-out, 4 bedrooms plus game room, hardwood floors and lots of upgrades.)
But, you know what, my sellers were awesome too. Without their willingness to work so hard, to be open-minded and to be smart negotiators all of my guidance, preparation and marketing wouldn't have made any difference. It truly was a team effort!
Here are 3 other homes on the SAME street that have SOLD in the last 6 months ...
|Property Type: SingleFamily Status: Sold|
|MLS#||Closed Date||Address||Subdiv.||BR||Bths||# Gar||Pool||Lot SqFt||Bldg SqFt||Yr||List Price||Sold Price||SP/ SF||Adjusted SP/SF||DOM||CCDOM||LP/SP %|
|9288230||7/07/2008||19 PETAL PARK PL||WDLNDS VIL STERLING RIDGE 63||4||3/1||3||N||11,934||3,302||2007||$400,000||$397,000||$120.23||$118.11||93||0||0.99|
|3158644||4/09/2008||2 PETAL PARK PL||WDLNDS VIL STERLING RIDGE 63||4||4/1||2||N||9,826||3,364||2006||$419,500||$417,500||$124.11||$124.06||1||0||1.00|
|876726||2/22/2008||31 PETAL PARK PLACE||THE WOODLANDS STERLING||5||3/1||3||N||13,768||3,541||2006||$428,900||$414,000||$116.92||$116.78||117||0||0.97|
|Number of Properties: 3|
|Pippa (Mac) McLennan
RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring
All I can say is that my clients priced the house correctly, kept it PERFECT SHOWROOM CONDITION, and were willing to work with any offers that came through. They were the BEST sellers you could ever have!
Please look at the Real Estate market conditions and don't hold out for the highest price! The Woodlands is a GREAT market .. don't be greedy.
I would love to give you a FREE market analysis ... please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Looking to buy a house or sell your home? Contact Pippa MAC, your ReMax REALTOR for more information on homes for sale in The Woodlands.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"