I woke up this morning and opened the front door to let in the morning breeze and I had to stop for a second and make sure my eyes weren't fuzzy ... I saw a light across the street!
"Do we now have electricity in The Woodlands?"
Huh .... are they the only one or do they have a generator? Then I looked next door and they had a light on yippeeeeee ... we have power in Cochrans Crossing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I started calling my friends in Alden Bridge, Panther Creek, Indian Spring, Sterling Ridge, Cochrans Crossing, Spring and some areas in Houston ... yes, we all have gotten power in the last 12 hours!
Ah ... Home Sweet Home ...
I made a HOT breakfast this morning and put my Diet Coke in the fridge to get COLD!!!!!
Now I have to find gas today but things are slowly getting back to normal after Hurricane Ike.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"