THE HOUSTON TEXAS ART CAR PARADE
A Marshmellow PEEPS car !!! (easter)
a Batmobile Batman CAR ....
May 9, 2009 ... 250 cars participated in this yearly event ....
Pink Bunny slippers ...
spectators were just as spectacular as the cars ...
Supposedly the first in the whole US, the HOUSTON ART CAR PARADE started out in 1986 with 11 cars parked on Montrose.
A tradition since 1988, with 40 cars.
Believe me ... DO NOT MISS this parade ever again ... it is quite an experience for everyone in the family!
The parade is now currently held each year on Allen Parkway.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"