The Woodlands is ranked No. 14 on Forbes' America's Top 25 Best (Relocation) Places to Move list.
Did you know that in 2009 more people moved to Texas than anywhere else in the United States? There were nearly 2000 net relocations, that's inbound moves minus outbound moves.
This was for the 5th straight year in a row!
The Woodlands was THE ONLY Houston-area community to make the list, although seven other Texas communities - six in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, and one in the Austin area - were also included.
The magazine ranked towns known as "Relovilles" (top relocation cities) - young, mid- and upscale suburbs near company plants and office parks outside major cities.
Pippa will work with all relocation companies, including the following:
Forbes used Census data to locate the towns, which boast populations of more than 25,000. Factors included the number of people in each town who were born out of state or abroad, who had moved into town from a considerable distance, moved within one to five years and moved for a job.
The Top 25 Relovilles have twice the incomes, twice the home values and home sizes, twice the college degrees, twice as many youth and half as many elderly, twice the divorce rates and twice the number of residents who vote Republican, according to the magazine's research.
Source: Houston Business Journal, click FORBES: The Woodlands #14 Top Relocation City
The Woodlands and Spring Remax Real Estate Realtor specialist serving The Woodlands, Spring, Champions, NW Houston and surrounding areas. Let me help you with residential homes, condo's and relocation real estate. Search thousands of MLS / HAR listings HERE.
Living in The Woodlands, TX is an Excellent Quality of Life, second to none! Take a look and you will see why new residents and businesses are choosing The Woodlands to relocate to.
- The Woodlands is the #1 Master Planned Community in Texas!
- 27 miles north of Houston on Interstate 45
- 20 minutes from Bush Intercontinental Airport via the tollway connector.
- 18 miles from Lake Conroe
- Home to more than 90,000 people and over 1500 businesses
- $98,675 is the median income
- 92 countries are represented in The Woodlands!
- Montgomery County is among the top 15 fastest growing counties in the nation.
- Nearly 28,000 acres in The Woodlands
- Almost 6000 acres devoted to green space in parks, golf courses and green-belts.
- 8000 acres will remain undeveloped green space at the end of The Woodlands build out.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"