(located in Conroe, Texas)
The Assistance League has a Thrift Shop and to show off some of the beautiful items that are for sale, the Assistance League Volunteers put on a fashion show at Walden Community Church. All of the items that were modeled were for sale after the show.
They had so many beautiful Brand Name Clothing, accessories, shoes and jewelry at Fantastic Prices!
Here are a few of the items that I purchased after the fashion show!
The Assistance League is a huge asset to the community! One of the many things they did this past year was they provided Brand New clothing to over 3000 local school age children. This included 2 pairs of pants, 3 shirts and a voucher to purchase shoes!
Tel. 936 760-1151
126 N. San Jacinto
Conroe, TX 77301
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"