Here are some GREAT tips for selling your home ~
Summertime Seller Tips - Tips for Selling Your Charlotte NC Home
What you need to know before you sell your home….
- Don't profile you, the seller -
When touring a home, buyers should not be able to tell whether a young single male or an older one, a middle-aged woman, or an older couple lives there. The buyer needs to be able to imagine themselves living in your home. Neutralize your home by decluttering and removing personal photos, trinkets, refrigerator art, personal collections, etc.
- You're selling your home - Act like you're SELLING it -
Listing your home all about the manner in which you package it. Be certain that it's presentable and ready for showings at all times.
- It's not about YOU any longer -
It's about your buyer! Stage your home with furniture and decorative accessories that appeal to a broad range of buyers. Even if you love the ceramic collection in your eterigie, featuring it is not likely to appeal to everyone. Generic staging allows buyers to see themselves in their soon-to-be home!
- It soon will not be YOUR home -
Once your home is listed, remember it’s soon not going to be yours any longer. Buyers want to buy a home in which they can envision themselves--be sure to leave plenty to the buyer's imagination when they tour your home; allow them the space to place their furniture in their minds while they are viewing.
- Be realistic -
Selling your home can be a stressful endeavor - just remember that the more realistic you are regarding your home's staging and pricing, the less stress you are likely to encounter during the process. Many sellers believe that the market is rebounding, therefore it's completely rebounded to 2007 prices! Home values have not returned to NEAR 2007 prices (at least not locally for us). Remember that when you do sell and ultimately purchase a new home, you're going to get a similar 'deal' on the new home purchase.
Realizing these tips DO work, you can now be on your way to a stress-free sale of what has likely been your greatest asset – so approach it in that manner and you'll be fine!
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"