Sellers ... This is how clear of clutter your house should be for a showing ...
Here are a few pointers for taking better kitchen photos.
A) Refrigerator: Remove all magnets and artwork from the frig.
B) Counters: To make the impression of ample counter space remove any excess accessories from the counters.
C) Sinks: Hide excess dishsoap, scrub brushes and dishes so they do not appear in the shot.
D) Dog Dish: Remove any dog dishes from the photo shot.
E) Kitchen Trash Cans: Remove unslightly kitchen trash cans from the photo shot.
David Matney, CRS
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"