The Walden / Lake Conroe Fourth of July Parade on July 3 at 9:30am
The Walden Fourth of July Parade is set for July 3 at 9:30am. The parade starts at the Walden Racquet and Fitness Center and ends around 10:30am.
They especially invite all veterans and active duty military personnel to be a part of this parade. If you wish to participate, arrive at the Walden Racquet and Fitness Center at 8:30 am to line up and be judged for awards. Vehicle, boat and float entries must pre-register. All veterans and active duty military personnel who are planning on participating in the parade, please e-mail email@example.com or call Kelly Nispel at 713-416-5431.
The community of Walden on Lake Conroe will feature a fireworks display starting at dusk July 4.
Here are some Fun Pictures from the Walden Parade in 2008!
There were all types of vehicles in the parade, from vintage cars, golf carts, bikers and everything in between!
The Boy Scouts were at the front of the parade.
There were people outside their homes celebrating America's Birthday and waiting to catch candy!
At the end of the parade there were cookies, punch, Bloody Mary's and
There was an award ceremony and also honor was given to those who have served our country!
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"