WHERE: The Woodlands, Northshore Park
Bring your favorite method of transportation (bike, tricycle, scooter or wagon) and go to Northshore Park for the Things that Go Decorating Contest and Parade, set for Sunday, July 4th. Decorating materials will be provided or you can bring your own. A parade around the park will give judges time to choose winners!
Cost: $5 per entry.
This event is for children 14 years and younger and starts at 5:30 p.m., just before the Concert in the Park.
Free Concert in the Park
From 7 - 9 p.m. at Northshore Park, enjoy the country tunes of Troy Hess & Texas Heartbreakers at the free Concert in the Park. Bring your blanket, picnics and lawn chairs
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"