Riva Row in The Woodlands ... Kayak on Lake Woodlands
The Riva Row Boat House is located along The Woodlands Waterway across from Town Green Park. Kayaks, paddles and life jackets provided by Orvis.
Single and tandem kayaks, along with paddles and lifejackets, are provided by Orvis and will be available to rent for $15 per hour and $5 per additional hour, or $35 for a full day.
EXTENDED SUMMER HOURS:
The Boat House will be open every day except Wednesday, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. It will be closed on Wednesdays.
"The change is due to community member demand and our warm summer temperatures," said Community Associations Director of Parks and Recreation Chris Nunes. "Opening earlier will help kayak enthusiasts beat the heat and also give more people the opportunity to enjoy the lake."
From I-45 North, take The Woodlands Parkway Exit (west), take a Right at Grogan's Mill Road and another Right at Riva Row. The Riva Row Boat House will be on your left (parking on your right).
RIVA ROW (281)210-3965
The Woodlands and Spring Remax Real Estate Realtor specialist serving The Woodlands, Spring, Champions, NW Houston and surrounding areas. Let me help you with residential homes, condo's and relocation real estate. Search thousands of MLS / HAR listings HERE.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"