4th of July was a success this year, 2010, in The Woodlands, TX, Texas
After enjoying some of the events here in The Woodlands this year for 4th of July, I thought I would share some of the pictures with you!
The Fountains at WaterWay Square, The Woodlands... here is the park and concert.
Here is The Woodlands Waterway Taxi ...
FREE Concert at Waterway Square "Red, Hot and Blue"
On Sunday, July 4, 2010, FREE DAY at one of 13 community pools in The Woodlands for Splash Day from Noon to 4 p.m. Families could enjoy the hot mid-summer day and have fun.
FABULOUS 4th of July Fireworks for all of The Woodlands to watch!!!
The Woodlands ... its a Good Life!!!
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"