The Woodlands High School Homecoming Week ~ Parade and Football Game 2012
School Spirit is High during the week of Homecoming at The Woodlands High School!!!
This is such an exciting week for The Woodlands High School starting with the Red and Green Parade on Wednesday, November 7, the Homecoming Football game against rival College park, on Friday night, November 9 and the Homecoming dance on Saturday, November 10th.
The parade begins at 5:30 p.m. Floats and cars exit onto Research Forest Drive from the Celebrations Church parking lot (former Crossroads Baptist Church, adjacent to Powell Elementary). The parade marches down Research Forest, ending at TWHS parking lot on Millennium Drive around 6:15 p.m., followed by the school a pep rally at The Woodlands High School until 7:30 p.m.
The Woodlands Highlanders host the Oak Ridge War Eagles in a District 14-5A football game at 7:30 p.m. Friday in Woodforest Bank Stadium. It is The Woodlands' Homecoming Game!
|Woodforest Bank Stadium|
|19115 David Memorial Drive|
|Shenandoah, TX 77385|
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"