A general public day pass with unlimited rides on the cruisers and trolleys is $4.00. Tickets can be purchased when you board the cruiser, and must be paid with cash. Youth, seniors and the disabled pay half fare. For information call 281-367-1151. The waterway cruisers are wheelchair accessible.
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Thursday - 11:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday - 11:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
Sunday - 11:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Get a cup of coffee at Starbucks, a book at Barnes & Noble and find a seat outside by the water ... enjoy the Texas evenings.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"