Enjoy walking the streets in Market Street! There is a wide variety of stores, something for everyone!
Aaron Brothers Art and Framing www.aaronbrothers.com
Bath and Body Works
Borders Book Store
Elizabeth's Boutique www.elizboutique.com
Everything But Water
HEB Central Market
Uniquely tailored to fit the diverse tastes of Montgomery County, the H-E-B Woodlands Market provides some of the most popular features of Central Market, world-class shopping that is both fresh and convenient, while maintaining low everyday prices synonymous with H-E-B stores.
Learning Express Toys
Lilly Pulitzer www.lillypulitzer.com
Luke's Locker www.lukeslocker.com
Run a 5k in The Woodlands, twice a month, every month!
Click here for more details: www.runningintheusa.com/rtw/
Lululemon Athletica www.lululemon.com
yoga-inspired apparel for healthy living
The Magic Moon www.themagicmoon.com
MJ Shoes and Accessories www.mjshoes-thewoodlands.com
Noelle A La Masion
Smith and Hawken www.smithandhawken.com
Sunglass Hut www.sunglasshut.
Sur La Table www.surlatable.com
Sweet and Sassy www.sweetandsassy.com
Tommy Bahama www.tommybahama.com
Z GAllerie www.zgallerie.com
Market Street The Woodlands
9595 Six Pines Drive, Suite 6390
· The Woodlands, Texas 77380 • Phone: 281.419.4774 • Fax: 281.419.4749
Directions from the North
Pippa MAC your Remax realtor for The Woodlands and Spring TX (281)620-4899
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"