Something as SIMPLE as a welcoming front door will help sell your home!
Today I showed a home to a first time home buyer. The front door was dirty, had spider webs, sold old muddy shoes tossed off to the side, it felt dark (on a sunny day at 2PM) and had a horrible stench when we first walked in. This could have been so different!
Take time to to clean the front door! Maybe even take it a step further and oil the front door. Spend a few hours over the weekend and paint it a bright color.
Add a flower pot, a touch of color!
Maybe something as simple as a Fox Fern, its very colorful and unique looking.
Begonia's are always a BRIGHT and cheery choice for the front entrance.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"