Outdoor Kitchens are one of the hottest and newest design trends!
With the current summer temperatures nearing 100 degrees here in The Woodlands and Spring, TX people are wanting to stay near their pools to stay cool. We find that we are enjoying our leisure time in our backyard oasis. Can you see yourself preparing and serving hor d'oeuvres, sipping a cold glass of your favorite wine, while preparing a freshly grilled meal for your family and friends without running back and forth into the house. The new backyard kitchens feature cabinets, storage, durability to last through all types of weather, be sure and pick materials designee for outdoor use, function and style with the most important component being the grill!
Search The Houston Association of Realtors, HAR, to see all of the current homes with or without a pool in The Woodlands, click here.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"