WHAT ..... your Realtor took these pictures????????????
A picture is worth a THOUSAND words .... Make sure it is what you want and it represents your home.
#1 - Make sure your house is clean and tidy.
#2 - Remove all clutter both inside and outside. (and yes, people notice your garage)
Here is an actual picture from HAR (Houston Association of Realtors)
Is it necessary to take a picture of the bathroom counter????????
What is this picture of? No description and crooked!
I don't want to see the same picture from 3 different angles!
CLEAN makes such a difference!!!!!!!!!!
Bright lighting and the right angle makes all the difference!
It doesn't take that much extra time or care to make sure the pictures of your home are bright and show your property in the best light possible!
If you are Moving, Relocating or Transferring to The Woodland contact me for listings in the neighborhoods you are interested in. Click here to search for all homes available in The Woodlands, Spring and Houston.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"