Voted the #1 Master Planned Community in Texas, The Woodlands is a 28,000 acre forested community 27 miles north of downtown Houston. There is a variety of real estate choices from condominiums, townhomes, patio homes, active-adult residences, single-family homes, urban residences, golf homes, luxury houses and custom estates, priced from $150,000's to more than $3 million!
In The Woodlands you can enjoy shopping, dining and entertainment! There are the villages of The Woodlands, and its Town Center. There are a variety of retail stores from unique boutiques to major department stores.
The Woodlands Mall in Town Center has more than 200 indoor and outdoor department stores! Dining and entertainment are also attractions at the mall, including dining outdoors along The Woodlands Waterway. Reservations are recommended on Friday and Saturday nights at P.F Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Rockfish, Brio's and Flemings Steak House, these are very popular restaurants on the weekends.
The 34-acre Market Street in Town Center features shopping, dining, entertainment and community events. There are speciality stores such as H-E-B The Woodlands Market. There is also planning for an Avia Boutique Hotel.
Entertainment abounds at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, voted #2 outdoor amphitheater in the world!
Located in Conroe ISD, the schools are excellent, many exemplary!
Keep in mind that there are hundreds of upscale stores, more than 100 restaurants, 110 outdoor parks and more! With trolley's, water taxi's and 620 miles of hike and bike trails connecting everything, it's easy to get it all. Be sure and EXPERIENCE THE WOODLANDS ... the #1 Community in TEXAS!
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"