THE VILLAGE OF CREEKSIDE PARK in THE WOODLANDS TEXAS .... construction and new home update!
CREEKSIDE PARK features 21 NEW model homes (gorgeous fully furnished houses). BUILDERS INCLUDE:
The Preserve was names in honor of The Woodlands founder George Mitchell.
* Chesmar Homes
* Darling Homes
* Gracepoint Homes
* Highland Homes
* Lennar Homes
* Plantation Homes
* Trendmaker Homes
* Village Builders
* David Weekley Homes
* Wilshire Homes
LUXURIOUS PATIO HOMES by DARLING HOMES, HIGHLAND HOMES AND DAVID WEEKLEY ... priced from $300,000's to $600,00's.
These GORGEOUS Model Homes are fully decorated ... come see the FABULOUS Decorating, Granite Kitchens, all of the upgrades, media rooms, flat screen t.v.'s and jaw dropping LANDSCAPING!
* Rob Fleming Aquatic Center on a 13 acre site. Lots of huge umbrella's for shade and tons of fun for the kids with the flume slide, lazy river and "dump" water bucket.
* 20 acre Fleming Park with Craftsman-style Pavilion, basketball, tennis courts and trails
* 72 acre Lake Paloma, Brand NEW Construction, Lake front Homes still available:
* YMCA under construction to be complete in 2009. It will include both indoor and outdoor facilities.
* New Haven House of Prayer Church, under construction and to be complete by end of 2008.
* Tomball Independent School District has committed to three schools in the Village of Creekside Park. Creekside Forest Elementary School, a Kindergarten through sixth-grade campus, is expected to be complete for the 2009-2010 school year. Construction has began on the Elementary School:
* A village shopping center is planned, along with miles of hike-and-bike trails. More neighborhood parks will be added.
* Construction has begun at Woodsedge Church, on Gosling Road.
GATED COMMUNITY OF CARLTON WOODS CREEKSIDE
(the 500 acre expansion to Carlton Woods)
Offered from the $800,000's, homesites are from the $220,000's. Carlton Woods Creekside includes the Tom Fazio Golf Course and Fazio Clubhouse.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"