|Property Type: SingleFamily Status: Sold|
|MLS#||Closed Date||Address||Subdiv.||BR||Bths||# Gar||Pool||Lot SqFt||Bldg SqFt||Yr||List Price||Sold Price||SP/ SF||Adjusted SP||Adj. SP/SF||DOM||LP/SP %|
|924559||7/24/2008||2818 Twin Fountains Drive||Northgate Forest||3||3/1||2||N||0||3,927||2008||$563,500||$558,000||$142.09||$558,000||$142.09||6||0.99|
|2360570||7/18/2008||16018 Piney Links||Northgate Forest||3||3/1||2||Y||0||4,000||1999||$599,000||$592,000||$148.00||$592,000||$148.00||83||0.99|
|Number of Properties: 2|
|( Average SalesPrice / Average SqFt ) : ( 575000 / 3964 ) = $ 145.06|
|( Average Adjusted SalesPrice / Average SqFt ) : ( 575000 / 3964 ) = $ 145.06|
Adj. SP/SF is calculated as (Sales Price - Sellers Contribution to Closing Costs - Repairs Paid by Seller)/SF
|Pippa (Mac) McLennan
RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring
Information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed.
THIS IS AN OPINION OF VALUE OR COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AN APPRAISAL. In making any decision that relies upon my work, you should know that I have not followed the guidelines for development of an appraisal or analysis contained in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice of the Appraisal Foundation.
Looking to buy a house or sell your home? Contact Pippa MAC, your ReMax REALTOR for more information on homes for sale in The Woodlands and Spring.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"