These photo's say it all ...
This ranch style 1977 home, was a foreclosure in Houston, TX and sold for $80,000.
These AMAZING photo's are 2 months later!
Landscaping, power washing and a new front door give this house a new fresh look.
Yes, this is the same kitchen!
All new flooring throughout the house.
A complete new kitchen was installed!
Everything inside the house was painted. New light fixtures installed.
Granite countertops, new lighting and new toilets were added to the baths.
I enjoy seeing someone's artistic abilities at work. This lady loves doing this and I always anticipate her newest creation!
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"