Here is a foreclosure house that was purchased to flip.
It was originally listed at $354,900, it was for sale 223 days, the price was slowly reduced and eventually it sold for $225,000. This had some of the key things to look for when purchasing to re-sale a home.
No expenses were spared on this complete remodel.
#2 Unique feature, such as the highly sought after Antique Chicago Brick
#3 The bare bones of the kitchen were fabulous with the Antique Chicago Brick alcove. New appliances, countertops, backsplash, cabinets repainted, hardware, lighting and floors were all added.
#4 A great open floor plan with the kitchen and den together
Formal Living Room:
#5 His and Hers Master Bathrooms
#6 Large Bedrooms with lots of closet space
A New Front Door was added:
#7 You need to buy it right, know if the profit margin is there.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"