Houston has made it once again to the top of a Desirable City List!
The following factors make Houston the BEST CITY to earn a living, according to FORBES.com:
- Dynamic business environment
- Low unemployment
- High wages relative to income.
Click HERE to read the article in its entirety. It's not likely to change anytime soon. When you add up the projected gross state product growth, business openings vs. closings, and venture capital investments in Texas, based on data from Moody's Economy.com and Pacific Research Institute, the Lone Star state ranks fourth in the country for its future economic prospects.
Other Desirable Lists that Houston has made recently:
- Chicago Tribune: Houston's Healthy Housing Market
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance: #1 Place to Live
- Home Vestors: Houston #2 for Real Estate Investing
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics: Fastest Job Growth
- #4 for Women Owned Business
- U.S News & World Report - July 2008: America's Best Cancer Hospital
The Woodlands, is 27 miles North of Houston, and named the number one Master Planned Community in Texas.
Here are a few reasons to LOVE The Woodlands, Texas:
- Gorgeous homes
- 9 villages to choose from
- 155 miles of bike paths
- 108 parks,
- many of the public schools have been named exemplary
- 6 highly acclaimed private schools
- Montgomery College
- Shopping at the Woodlands Mall and Market Street
- Great Restaurants
- Cynthia Woods Pavilion, named #2 outdoor ampitheatre in the World
- Movie Theatres
- The Woodlands Country Club and Carlton Woods
- 8 Golf Courses (including Jack Nicklaus & Arnold Palmer)
- All types of religious congregations
This is one of the "greenest' communities in the country with over 5000 acres of protected Greenspace.
If you are considering a home purchase in Houston, Spring and The Woodlands area, I would love the opportunity to help you!
Living in The Woodlands, I can emphatically say that this is a wonderful place to call home!
Click HERE for Woodlands Demographics and Information.
If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me. My cell number is (281)620-4899 and my email address is: email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!
ReMax was the largest in the Houston-Area of The Woodlands Residential Real Estate Brokerage firms, according to the Source: Houston Business Journal, June 20-26, 2008
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"