Carlton Woods is a gorgeous private gated community in The Woodlands, 27 miles North of Houston, and I heard it got hit pretty hard by Hurricane Ike.
They are working very hard to get it back to normal as soon as possible!
There were crews all over cleaning up the trees and roads.
Here is the Nicklaus Golf Course:
Carlton Woods Park:
LOOK real close at the 2nd picture ... there are bunch of turtles who found a new place to sun themselves!
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"