The Woodlands is the ultimate destination for Holiday Fun!!!!
(27 miles North of Houston)
CHRISTMAS in the WOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a map of all the events .. HERE
Don't miss out on all of the upcoming activities here in The Woodlands Texas!
- Official Holiday Kick-off is the 26th Annual Lighting of the Doves, November 22, 7PM this will take place at Town Green Park, 2099 Lake Robbins Drive
- ps .... this includes a Grand Entrance by SANTA ...
- Ice Rink at The Woodlands Town Center (this is the largest seasonal outdoor ice skating rink in the South-west.
- Monday - Thursday 3pm - 9pm; Friday 3pm - 11pm; Sautrday 10am - 11pm; Sunday noon - 7pm
- Tickets $9.50 (includes skate rental) for adults and children over 5 years old.
- ps ... you can get a "Buy One Get One Free" ice skate coupon at Fidelity Investments, 1701 Lake Robbins Drive. Also, on Saturday, November 22, National Charity League members will give a free day pass to skaters with a donation of a toy valued at $10 or more before 6pm.
- For more information visit: www.TheWoodlandsIceRink.com
- The Fountains at Waterway Square have been programmed with festival Holiday songs!
- 6pm - 10pm located along Lake Robbins Drive between Waterway Avenue and Woodloch Forest Drive.
- The fountain is 120-foot long and features a 10 foot high stone water wall with jets, water cascades, boomer jets and waterfalls
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"