As we approach Spring there are several things you can do to get your Woodlands & Spring home ready to SELL in this Real Estate Market!!!!!
- Don't OVERPRICE your home! After "Potential Buyers" look at your ‘over-priced' property, all the other houses will seem like a great bargain that can't be passed up. Your neighbours will thank you!!!!!!!!!!
- Curb Appeal: First impressions are lasting!!!! Take the time to landscape, plant flowers and update the front door!
Clean, Clean, Clean !!!!!! If you don't have time PLEASE hire a professional to come and clean it up. Buying a home is often a feeling ...
Buyers walk through houses with a calculator and immediately begin subtracting huge dollar amounts with every flaw they find! A professional paint job could yield a $1000's of profit to your list price.
- FSBO (For Sale By Owner): For those who believe they can sell their house on their own, do yourself a favour and at least interview a few sales representatives so you know what services and websites you will be missing out on! #1 is BLOGGING about your home!
Use a real estate agent who uses ALL of these websites to market your home!
There are differences between the levels of exposure which your home will receive on the Internet. If you are competing with 40 other homes for sale in your community, you need to be able to say to your family and friends that your home doesn't blend in with all the rest - you can Google your home... this might make all the difference in the world!
Currently only 4% of Realtors blog, this is a way for your home to stand out!
The links below give you an idea of who I am and how I handle my business:
- Leave the House for Showings! It is hard for buyers to imagine themselves living in a home when the current owners are still in the house and quite distracting for the buyers - they will be uncomfortable by your presence!
- DON'T Restrict Showing Times: If it is too inconvenient for potential buyers to view your house, people won't bother coming. There are plenty of properties on the market and yours will be skipped if the showing times are too restrictive.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me at: email@example.com
or call (281)620-4899
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"