Houston Rodeo, the world's largest livestock show, hosts the 2009 World Championship Bar-B-Que Contest! The Lone Star State hosts a colossal, Texas-sized picnic.
(the BBQ Cook-Off was February 26-28, 2009) Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is March 3rd- 22nd, 2009
The Houston Rodeo is in town ... here is part of the Trailride going right through downtown Houston!
More than 350 teams join in this competition of eating, dancing and drinking! This year drew record crowds of 217,640 people. The teams have fun and raise BIG BUCKS for charity scholarships.
Here is the Continental Airplane Cooker:
Lots of FUN at the Houston Rodeo BBQ Cook-off!
Here is the largest Cooker/Smoker:
Texas Cowboys in a Fur Coat and a Wolf Hat.
Pippa MAC - Real Estate Selling Agent and Relocation Specialist with REMAX, The Woodlands and Spring, Texas
Rated number #1 featured Woodlands Realtor on Localism.com and #2 featured on Active Rain.com. For more information about Buying or Selling HOMES in The Woodlands and Spring area go to www.PippaMAC.com.
The Woodlands, Texas is 27 miles North of Houston. I can help you sell your home or find your dream home! Prices range from the mid $100,000's up to millions.
- #1 Best Selling master-planned community in the state of Texas
- 27 miles North of Houston
- 16 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Close to I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion outdoor amphitheater
- 190 miles of hike and bike trails
- Exemplary public schools and Acclaimed private schools
- Ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas
- Click here to see a video of "The Woodlands"